1. From me there is metta (loving-kindness) for the Virupakkhas for the Erapathas there is metta from me from me there is metta for the Chabyaputtas for the Kanhogotamas too there is metta from me
2. From me there is metta for the footless for the two-footed there is metta from me from me there is metta for the four-footed for the many-footed there is metta from me
3. Let not the footless harm me let not the two-footed harm me let not the four-footed harm me let not the many-footed harm me
4. All beings, all living things all creatures, none exempted may all see good fortune may no harm come near
5. Measureless is the Buddha measureless is the Dhamma measureless is the Sangha but finite are the creeping things snakes, scorpions centipedes, spiders lizards, rats made by me is this warding made by me is this protection may those beings go away I revere the Exalted One I revere the seven Sammasambuddhas
Was this article helpful?