The following induction procedure utilizes the following process:
1. Focusing attention inward—inner approach.
2. Evoking pre-existing associations and mental processes.
3. Utilizing natural absorption and natural processes.
4. Utilizing natural resources.
5. Subconscious learning process (educational experience).
6. Use of dissociation, anticipation, confusion, exploration, double binds, universal experiences—the separation of the conscious and unconscious minds, metaphors.
Was this article helpful?
These techniques will work for stage hypnosis or hypnotherapy, however, they are taught here for information purposes only. After reading this book you will have the knowledge and ability necessary to hypnotise people, but please do not practice hypnosis without first undergoing more intensive study.