The patient is guided into self-hypnosis and is then asked to repeat the following statements after the hypnotherapist:
1. I_deserve to live my life with respect and dignity.
2. I_deserve to live my life to the fullest.
3. I_ am an adult, mature individ ual, intelligent, educated, clever, ingenious, tolerant, creative, and wish to get well.
4. Any emotional disagreements will be resolved on a psychological level through internal dialogue, writing in the journal, therapeutic sessions, writing poetry, and developing a new understanding of the difference between the past and the present.
5. Any internal conflicts will be resolved on a psychological level.
6. I_ give my word of honor and vow that I will do no harm to myself externally, internally, passively or actively, intentionally or unintentionally, and I will resolve all my conflicts and emotional disagreements on a psychological level.
7. I_as a whole person, including all of my parts and ego-states as well, as alters and fragments, deserve to heal, recover, and to get well.
8. I_as a whole person give my word of honor and vow to do whatever is necessary in this therapy to heal, recover, and to get well.
9. Every day in every way, I continue on the road to full recovery. I gain new insight, new understanding, and new energy in the determination to recover, heal, and get well.
10. Every day and every way, I am getting better and better.
Was this article helpful?