1. You are now in the recovery room. Your operation is completed and healing is already well underway, your condition taken care of, you can get better now.
2. Pay attention only to the voice speaking directly to you. All other sounds seem very far away, soothing and lulling, like distant TV.
3. You can now recover quickly, completely, comfortably.
4. All body functions return rapidly as the anesthesia wears off. You can look forward to enjoying that good food and finding it so satisfying to drink fluids.
5. The sensations you feel will be those of the healing process . . . setting everything right ... so you need not mind them. They remind you to keep the area soft, limp and comfortable.
6. You can breathe deeply and easily and swallow to clear your throat. This is the signal to your digestive system, "One-way-go straight on down." So it becomes more and more comfortable.
7. Your body knows how to bring enough blood to the area to bring the raw materials for healing . . . not enough to spill over nor to interfere with carrying away waste products.
8. Notice with pleasure how soon your body functions all return to normal . . . how easily and fully you regain control of your bladder and bowels . . . how much more comfortably you function than you anticipated.
Was this article helpful?
These techniques will work for stage hypnosis or hypnotherapy, however, they are taught here for information purposes only. After reading this book you will have the knowledge and ability necessary to hypnotise people, but please do not practice hypnosis without first undergoing more intensive study.